Find out what the latest job opportunities are at Crafted Artisan Meadery!
HEAD MEADMAKER - FULL TIME
Crafted Artisan Meadery is hiring a Head Meadmaker. Founded five years ago, Crafted is experiencing continued rapid sales growth and is seeking to immediately fill this position. We are seeking a motivated person who can contribute quickly in this position that offers long-term growth potential with our team.
· Mead production – producing mead to recipe specifications, new recipe formulation, learn and take lead on filtration and packaging (filling/kegging), 360° involvement in the entire mead production process.
· Equipment cleaning and preparation
· Recordkeeping and batch tracking
· Aid with inventory management/warehousing
· This position will also aid and take part in sales and distribution, events and promotional activities, and have minor tasting room responsibilities
The right candidate must be passionate about the “craft beverage” category and show a track record of success in positions that require an attention to detail, responsibility and self-motivation. Brewing or winemaking experience is required, whether on a near fanatical personal level or commercial level. Experience in positions that require thorough cleaning and sanitization as a part of the job are a plus. We are looking for someone with creativity, a drive to learn, and a willingness to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done. Must be willing to work weekends and evenings occasionally and have a flexible schedule. We are looking for a candidate that can grow with us and become a key part of the Crafted team.
Email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TAPROOM POSITION: PART-TIME
Crafted Artisan Meadery has an opening for a part-time position working in our taproom.
Must be good with people, outgoing and excited to learn and teach others about Crafted Mead. Responsibilities include educating and guiding guests through mead tastings and cleaning/organization around the taproom among other routine activities. Applicants with a passion for craft beverages are preferred. Taproom hours are Friday evenings from 4:45-9:00 and Saturday from 10:45-10:00 (Saturday shifts are typically split with other taproom employees Fridays are rotating). A flexible schedule through the week is a huge plus as this position will have the opportunity for additional hours assisting with packaging on varying days throughout the week.
If you have a "people personality" and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing meaderies in the United States email your resume with a brief introduction to email@example.com.
PART-TIME BOTTLING CREW
We are seeking part-time bottling crew members!
The ideal candidates will be used to hard work and have a strong emphasis on quality in addition to the following traits:
· Able to follow instructions and quickly learn new skills
· Familiarity with sanitary conditions and ensuring they are met - - cleanliness is critical
· A great plus is having a passion for craft beverages
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
A great deal of flexibility will be required in order to meet the demands of our continued growth and a varying production schedule from week to week.
If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing meaderies in the United States email your resume with a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.